- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp flaked onion
- 2 heads (romaine, butterhead or leaf) lettuce cut into pieces
- 2 cups sheep feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup purple onions diced (if desired)
- 1 cup dried cranberries or beets
- 1 cup honey mustard sesame sticks
- Blend all together in blender until smooth.
- Add lettuce to a large bowl. Pour over desired amount of dressing.
- Toss and top with pecans, onions, cranberries, beets and sesame sticks.